Remove, Restore, Revitalize, Refresh
It grows quickly: Moisture, temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C), and organic material allow it to survive. It can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
It destroys your home: It can destroy your home and can dramatically lower the value of your home. A home worth $250,000 can easily have $100,000 in mold problems and will be difficult to sell at any price.
Cleaning visible mold is not enough: It can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it’s visible, it’s often impossible (even for an expert) to spot and some of it is extremely hard to find!
Mold removal requires professional equipment and training: Our experts have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that they use to identify sources of moisture, to dry out wall cavities, and to safely remove mold that is growing in your home. Samples may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify black mold and toxic mold, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore property.
Fire can cause large amounts of damage on your property. However, there are other damages that can seriously affect the building as well. Smoke odor invades building materials and personal belongings of every kind. Smoke soot damages walls that have not been burned by flames. Experiencing a fire can be devastating, and Paul Davis understands that your cherished possessions and memories are at stake. As fire restoration experts, we specialize in soot and smoke damage as well.
If your home is damaged by fire, it is critical to contact a company that specializes in the fire and smoke restoration process as soon as possible to prevent additional damage.